Re: Boomerang is loud

like anything - mindest thou thy gain staging.
it's got that rotart pot AND that trim switch on
the back, so you gotta dick around to find the
sweet combination of the 2.

i feed mine a wild diet of varying levels,
it accomodates the full range.

if can not achieve satisfaction, you
might have to contact mr. nelson (or
the place from where you got it)