RE: list (MY!) members music

I agree. I'm pro mp3 as well. In the month of June I profited more than
$450 bucks by having a #1 rock song (top 20 overall).
They pay for play. Go to www.openjam.com to see/hear/support me if you
can. My loop material is barley visible on 2 tracks. tell me if you can
find it. Most of the songs are pop/rock.
I will be posting live loops soon and I look forwarded to sharing and
getting pro/con responses from the group. Even that Mark guy.

Also the bandwidth is free. that's how i got started.

Todd Quincy
BC Rich, Kustom, D&H
tquincy@sayhhi.com