Re: Echoplex cycle question

David,
I can't check this because I am away from an edp, but check your
switchquant setting.

I believe a given loop will always begin where it was last left
playing.

So if switchquant = on, it will go to the nextloop (say loop 2) at the
end of a loop boundary (the end of loop 1).  Thus, when you come back
to loop 2, it will be at the beginning of that loop (loop 2, since you
left loop 1 at the end of that loop).

If you have switchquant = off, then you are able to go from loop 1 to
loop 2 ANYWHERE inside loop 1, thus when you return to loop 1 you are
at WHATEVER point you left loop 1 to go to loop 2.

If what I say is correct, you want to set switchquant = on.

Again, this is from memory, I can't check it with an edp right now.

bret