DVT

I'd also like to welcome David Van Tieghem to the list.  I'm still enjoying
the (I believe) first album, "These Things Happen" which as I remember was
on Warner Bros. in the prehistoric era before CDs.  DVT's performances at
tha time were really great too; what stands out in my memory are the whale
candy dish (ashtray??) sets, use of vibrator and Electro Harmonix one-shot
sampler.

BTW, video buffs should check out a nice sleeper of a flick called "No
Telling"....

David Myers