RE: Long DL4 post (was: loop modulation ala eh-16)

 Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. Since I don't have the Line6 exp
edal,( but I do have a graveyard of volume pedals which I may be able to
convert), Is there any chance anyone knows what value pot is in the Line6
pedal, or if it uses a stereo or mono plug?

Dave Eichenberger- guitars.loops.devices
http://www.hazardfactor.com