RE: dream box

(puff of smoke)
Hey Brian,
Let me include Repeater in this discussion.

>Long loop time... (single loop is ok.. but up to 5 mins) should be alright.

Repeater will be around 12 mins. (with a 64 MB compact flash card)

>The ability to control the pitch (with a knob) and speed (same) at any point in the loop.. and be able to record with those changes,

But of course.

>much like the Line 6 lets you record backwards and half speed.. but with more control.

Record backwards..... sure
Repeater has full tempo control so you can record a loop at 120 BPM then slow it down to 100 BPM and overdub a new part. Then you could then speed it back up to 120 BPM. We can receive MIDI clock, tap tempo, manual input or beat detection as beat information.

>And finally, and most importantly. the ability to loop smaller points of the larger loop, and overdub over those.

hmmmm. Repeater has full trim capability that is nondestructive until you commit. unfortunately I think overdubbing might be committing.

Check out our site. Right now we really only have front and back panel illustrations and a photo but late in September we will be posting more info. Right now we are in Alpha test so the time is not right for officially published specs.

(puff of smoke)

Best Regards,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director