Re: Deltalab style infinite repeat?

At 11:08 AM -0700 9/14/00, Dennis W. Leas wrote:
>I'm kinda ignorant on how the old Deltalabs operated.  How's it different
>than
>loopers like DL4, Headrush, Jamman, EDP, etc.?
>
>Dennis Leas
>dennis@mdbs.com

There is a DeltaLab page on the LD site. There is a schematic there, and a
few links that should help you find out more:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/deltalabs/deltalabs.html

I'd like to have more there. If any DeltaLab users have a manual they could
scan, or can send a photo or write a review, I would appreciate it!

kim