North central Florida/new technician (tech) in town.

   Actually he is not new to the area but is returning
back to the arena of vintage gear repair.
  He started in the early 70's repairing fender amps
and things of that ilkage. He also grew as a tech
during the synthesizer age and I have personally
witnessed him bring many synths back to life. Arps,
Rolands, Sequentials, Cats. He saved my Jupiter 6 and
Sh-101 from silence.
  Vintage Amps, Synths, pedals. I have not told him I
posted this yet so E-mail me and I'll put you in touch
with him.
  Of course if you live out of the area, and wanted to
pay shipping, he'll do that to.