pedal recommendations

Hi folks,

I'm looking at buying a set of midi pedals to be used for controlling a
looper
(when I get one), and also for doing things like sending sets of program
change
messages to my different synths, continuous controller messages from one
or more
expression pedals, and ... oh yes, the appropriate commands to a looper !
I'd
really like a programmable unit that will allow multiple program changes on
different midi channels with each button press.

>From reading the specs of a number of pedals (some of which have *very*
>little info
online), it looks to me like the Rocktron Midi Mate might be my best bet.
It
allows for 5 simultaneous program changes per button.  Although the PMC10
is highly
touted here, it looks to me like I'm only going to get 2 per button.
Anyone have
experience with the Rocktron for controlling loopers?  Any word from the
folks at
Electrix about how this will work with the repeater <g> ?

Any input that will help in making this decision much appreciated  :)

Elby