Synth repair shop open.

Go to  www.synthrepairshop.com

  A friend of mine, Bob, has gone to the web with
his repair business. He repairs anything
electronic but specializes in analog
synthesizers.
   My dealings with him have been great. He is a
no-nonsense tech. Fair prices with, a ton of
experience.
  A Roland certified tech just could not figure
out what was wrong with my Jupiter 6. I took it
to him 3 different times over the course of 7
months, always with the run around, yet he still
charged me over $200. Then I took it to Bob and
he had it back to me in less than a week.
(Needless to say I got my money back from the
Roland tech, I can't believe he charged me before
he fixed it.)
  I also bought an sh-101 from Bob. A friend of
his had a closet full of dead synths.
Sequentials, Rolands, and a Cat?. He fixed'em
all, and sold them (to help fund the South East
Just Intonation Society). He turned the Cat into
a micro-tonal synth.
Allen