Re: looping question

>  > If anyone wants to help us (Electrix) with future loopy developments
>and
>>  maybe some marketing rigmarole send me an answer to the question:
>>
>>  Why are you passionate about loop-based music production?
>
>I think as an on-topic discussion, I'd like to see the answers on list...

Very right. I didnt have the curage to say it, but I did not
understand this private support for the "marketing guy" either... :-)
What you all write him?

Unfortunately, I said it in so many ways and places that I dont know
what to say now... well, my back pain woke me up every morning. After
the first year of SDE3000 looping to energize my therapy the back did
not hurt any more.
But its not really cured, working on LOOP soft is no good for it :-)

I recently explained to an outsider:
My instrument does not play by itself, but it continues by itself...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org