RE: WOT Toto, we're not in Gattaca any more - was RE: OT RE: When??

How about http://amiotornot.com ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan@full-moon.com [mailto:Jonathan@full-moon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 1:50 PM
To: 'Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com'
Subject: WOT Toto, we're not in Gattaca any more - was RE: OT RE: When??

Sociological research, or mass behaviour elicitation as art? More sickness
from the valley of sand:

http://www.amihotornot.com

This was started by a couple of engineers in the building next to my old
job. To make sure that it classifies as looper material, I must include
the
iterations:

http://www.amigothornot.com

http://www.amipresidentornot.com

There are probably others that I am not aware of. Of course, assign a
number to the face of a stranger and then repeat does count as a loop.

Should we ask them to start an 'amigasornot' site, where you post pictures
of your gear?

bIz