looping with Reaktor (was: RE: MAX and MIDI and Looping)

From: "J. Miranda V." <gnominus@earthling.net>
>Dude, any chance you might share that 4-channel software looper?  How
>would
>that work on my end?  Do I need Reaktor too?

I believe you need Reaktor to run it, although I haven't looked into
their new Dynamo product; perhaps it will run under Dynamo.  I'd be
happy to go find the patches and share them, if you can use them.

Really, it's trivial to build these things with Reaktor, though. . .
You can build the thing to run however *you* want to work, which is what
I love about contruction kits like Reaktor and the Orville.  If you want
loops in bars/beats, you can do that.  If you want loops in time, you
can do that.  If you want tap tempo, or loops synced to MIDI clock, you
can do that, too.

"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening... But this wasn't it."
 - Groucho Marx