Re: Dallas loopers?

Absolutely.  I'm in Dallas and just began assembling my looping rig and am
a relative newcomer to the art and science of looping, but I've really
enjoyed what I've been doing so far and am always willing to learn.

I'll drop you a line.

                    jim palmer

                    <jimp@pobox.c        To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
                    om>                  cc:

                                         Subject:     Dallas loopers?

                    01/07/01

                    07:20 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    Loopers-Delig

                    ht

several people have sent me emails about
getting together in the dallas area.
i had an email screwup and lost all their mails.
sorry guys. (computers are your friends...)

so anyone who contacted me,
or is interested in doing a jam or wants to get a dallas
chapter of loopers anonymous going, or whatever,
 feel free to contact me at via email.

(austin, houston, etc. also welcome - a regional network could be really
cool)

is anyone else already doing something like this?