Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #22

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Eric Leonardson wrote:

> You're raising a philosophical question. Maybe this thread is a gauge of
> where the collective mind of the list's subscribers is.
Hmm... the hive mind is commanded me to purchase... analog. INteresting
indeed!

> ...his remarks, which defined "good music" and "real art" on the
> traditional terms aesthetic terms that he used.
I believe the OJays said it best " I like music, any kind of music."
Fretting about what makes music and art good is kind of silly. If it calls
to your soul, it calls - and that's really all that matters.

As my favorite OJibwe (a.k.a. Indian, American Red)  grandfather always
says, "Ba chomp bachomp, ba-chewy chewy chomp." Which translates loosely
into "may you always spit mad game at the honeys."