belated intro for myself

Hey all -
  Pardon the stuff, but I feel displaced speaking in a group without a
proper introduction.

  My name is Niisaachiiwan (nee-sah-chee-won) and I am Loon Clan OJibwe
from Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A. Most of family are Canadians and I will be 27
the beginning of February.

I am in college at th University of Minnesota and majoring in sociaology
and in the past have majored in visual arts (fraudulent hacks), computer
engineering (too much homeowrk) and music production (completed the
degree!) I have a small studio in my house with it's very on room.
A list of my gear is available at http://www.dogma.oag/kombinaut/hardware
Once upon a time there was link to it from Mark Pulver's MIDIDWall for my
pulse + review, but I alas, it seems to be gone.

This is the first list I have subscribed to in a LONG time. I've been on
at least 2 lists with Mr. Pulver (tip of the hat to ya Mr. P) and am
looking forward to a good time on theis list.

That's it folks, thanks for the time!

As my favorite OJibwe (a.k.a. Indian, American Red)  grandfather always
says, "Ba chomp bachomp, ba-chewy chewy chomp." Which translates loosely
into "may you always spit mad game at the honeys."