Re: FORGET REPEATER!!!

rich wrote:

> should i say hello and give him a heads up tomorrow??? kindof like
> getting word of tensions second hand..."hey, dude, there are some
> pretty pissed off people at you back at the fort...better watch your
> step..."  :)

Better yet, you can tell him that there's a shitstorm brewing because of
info that was relayed to the list by... um, yourself!

I think Repeater has it over the EDP in one way for sure: Damon has now
inherited from Kim the loopist throne of Resident Convenient Target for
Dubiously Justified Derision.

Jeez, I wasn't planning on going back to NAMM, but now I'm tempted to go
to the list meeting on Saturday afternoon just to watch Kim give Damon a
crash course in managing list member abuse...

--Andre