Re: Repeater feature set ... and EDP

Well, if so, that's better than just doubling, but I *really* like the
"hit the button when you're done" approach of the EDP.  I'm finding that
not needing to plan out in advance is making a huge (positive)
difference for me.  If I have to think in advance "I want 3 repetitions",
the looping processing is not going to be as free form.

Elby