Re: Endless Repeater Updates...

Obviously, people who aren't involved with the design and manufacturing of
electronic devices cannot know just how difficult it is to make a good
estimate
of the time frame to first shipment and the cost to manufacture.  In 2000,
I was
on Lucent Technologies' team to provide NTT/DoCoMo with third generation
wideband CDMA base stations.  As a Product Engineer, I was responsible for
ensuring models/prototypes were made on time with all of the latest mods,
ensuring that designs are properly done and documented and consider
testing and
manufacturing issues, and move the designs into manufacture.  IF it were
easy,
then ANYONE could do it...  THEY CAN'T.

If the Repeater is delayed to ensure that I get a a cadillac at sub-compact
price, then I say fine.  It gives me time to save up or collect interest
on my
savings!  I, for one, will be very patient.

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
Radio Station Home Page: http://wdiyfm.org
Personal site: http://www.users.fast.net/~billfox