Re: Repeater Vaporware????

Here's the deal.....If you need a Looper TODAY, just get something else.
If
you need a Looper that will STORE your loops as well as transfer them to
and
from a Computer, AND do time stretching in Real Time...then you should
wait
until the Repeater comes out (it's the only one).

I can assure you that it IS NOT Vaporware.  The problem is that it is so
powerful and has so many features....the Software is going to be
extrememly
complex.  Get a Line6 Delay now, and then you can use it for FX when the
Repeater is out  :)

Be thankful that Electrix is using this Discussion Group for Feedback.
You
won't see Roland/Boss around here looking for suggestions for the Loop
Station. Their R&D is all done in Japan!

I share your pain...I've been waiting for Repeater since I saw it (an
empty
box of course) at Summer NAMM last year!
JMP

In a message dated 3/19/01 8:50:53 PM,