OT: Anyone have a PDF of Opcode's 128X Manual

Hey Cats,

A few years ago I bought a used 64XTC (Opcode MIDI Interface & Sync box),
at
the time you could download PDFs of the manuals from their website (at
least
I think that is where I got it from.) I just bought a used 128X ('nother
MIDI interface) and went to go see about getting the PDF of its manual,
only
they don't seem to have them available anymore. So, I was wondering if any
of you cats out there in LoopLand might happen to have such a beast and if
you did could you forward it to me? I'll be your best friend. Even if you
don't have it but know a site where I can dl it from, that would be groovy
too.

Thanks a heap,

-skully