AKASH - GIG ALERT - PRESS RELEASE

                                        LISTEN UP !
                ALL U "KINKY","SPACE","FREAKS" OUT THERE,
                                  FOR ONE SHOW ONLY!

             "ALL PIMPIN', ALL HUSTLIN',  ALL RAPPIN', ALL RHYMIN'"

       (OK so we are just kidding about 'pimpin' but we are always
"workin"
it )

                        AKASH, LIVE @ THE SHUBIN THEATRE!
                            <A HREF="www.akashmusic.com">www.akashmusic.com
</A>

                        NOTE: The Shubin Theatre is located
         on Bainbridge Street just off of South Street, Between 4th and
5th
Streets
                                         but closer to 4th.

                     SUNDAY, JUNE 10th, Doors Open @ 7PM,
                      DIG IT - AKASH STARTS @ 8PM SHARP!
                        ADMISSION for AKASH is $5 bucks (cheap!)
                  *AFTER PARTY @ FLUID WITH PSYDDE DELICIOUS'
                       FAST CHEAP AND OUT OF CONTROL
                                 *  GET $1.00 off $3.00 admission to
                                             FAST CHEAP
                  *Offer valid if only if you arrive at FLUID before
                          11pm with an Invite from AKASH in hand.

              *Also, the 1st. Ten People to show up @ The Shubin Theatre,

             will get a FREE copy of AKASH's DEBUT ALBUM

          "BODY WORSHIP"

                    WE HOPE TO SEE ALL OF Y'ALL THERE :)

              SPECIAL SHOUT OUTS TO "LISA STEINER" @ OBZINE
                    THANK YOU LISA FOR YOUR SUPPORT

            "REMEMBER TO ALWAYS KILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS"