From: rich <rich@nuvisionsca.com>
To: dj_devious_d@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Samplestation] Bad Comments Flying Around.
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 08:14:39 -0700

hi!

rich here from Looper's Delight.  hope you are well.

can you check and see if the mail that you're responding to
<Samplestation@yahoogroups.com> is getting sent to the Looper's
Delight list as well?

it seems wierd...we're not getting the posts that you are responding
to, but we're getting your responses...

any ideas?

best,

rich