DL-4 question...

          LOL!  Perhaps I should have said, LD-4, or LM-4 or maybe XQ-4
instead!
OK, anyway, I'm curious, I know the exp pedal one can buy for the DL-4 can
allow one to control the loop's volume in realtime.  Are there any other
options available for it, by this I mean, rather than using it to
continuously control  loop level, can it be configured to start and stop
sampling, perhaps if it were pressed fully up or down.  I know that some CC
pedals can work this way.  i'm just not sure if it can be linked in the
DL-4 to anything other than the level parameter.  Thanks so much for any
feedback.

Smiles,

Goddess

---