Re: buying

Dear Andy,
     The most reliable retailer I have found for looping devices is
BANANAS AT LARGE. Personally, I have worked with Nils - I am guessing he
is still there.
      There web site has been down for a while - but you might be able
to get contact info if you go there. Sorry, I do not have their URL.
     Otherwise, I know that Sweetwater is carrying the Gibson (formerly
"Oberheim") Echoplex. If you call them you might ask for David Klausner.

Good Luck,
James Hines