AKASH - GIG ALERT: SUN, JUNE 10, 8PM+ TONS of MP3's.

Hey GUys,

We have almost for the most part (except - minus 3 tracks), added the
entire BODY WORSHIP Album online which can be accessed at/clicked to/thru
our main website: www.akashmusic.com

The Tracks "Do it on TV", "Golden Rainbows", "Pillow Talk", "Court
Marshall" and "Forward March 2 Starlust Moistened, Part VII", all feature
2 Line 6 DL4's & 2 GT-3's using delay-decay based loops driven by 2
GR-30's and a jv1010 and an asr10, plus a slew of other samples from
individual musicians of AKASH (SP202 is used a lot too)...its all rehashed
and spun into a mix with other samples taken from other various
sources...SO, GO & CK IT ALL OUT :)

AKASH is also looking at starting/developing/nurturing a monthly
"Perv-Performance Series", at The Shubin Theatre which  features not only
AKASH but other folks within and from our
Loopey-Turntablist-Performing-Travelling-Community which is most likely a
lot of folks present here on the LD list. (The Shubin is a very small but
intimate venue which holds approx 50 persons; the acoustics are incredible
and the venue has a very positive vibe but the owner lives above it;
volume can't get too outta hand, we keep our volume levels very, very
subdued and have never had a problem).

But Please do E-Mail us if you are local and or going to be passing thru
Philly in Mid-Late August 2001.

& hopefully we can share gigs like this vice versa in your town too :)
                Soooooooo...
         "GET INTO BODY WORSHIP NOW"
            www.akashmusic.com
(& if u don't already know bout dis here...)
      AKASH, LIVE @ THE SHUBIN THEATRE!
THE SHUBIN IS LOCATED IN DWNTWN PHILLY ON BAINBRIDGE STREET BETWEEN 4th &
5th Streets but closer to 4th ( ZIP CODE is 19147) as The Shubin Theatre
is located
        one block behind South Street.
             DATES: TIMES: ETC...
    SUNDAY, JUNE 10th, Doors Open @ 7PM,
    & DIG IT - AKASH STARTS @ 8PM SHARP!
 ADMISSION for AKASH is $5 bucks (cheap!)
*AFTER PARTY @ FLUID WITH PSYDDE DELICIOUS'
     "FAST CHEAP AND OUT OF CONTROL"
   * GET $1.00 off $3.00 admission to
        FAST CHEAP AND OUT OF CONTROL
         www.fastcheapparty.com
        *Offer valid only if you
         arrive at FLUID before
   11PM with an Invite from AKASH in hand.
   Also, the 1st. Ten People to show up @ The Shubin Theatre, will get a
FREE copy of AKASH's DEBUT ALBUM
             "BODY WORSHIP"
  WE HOPE TO SEE ALL OF Y'ALL WHO CAN MAKE IT AT
              OUR SHOW :)
 "Remember To Always Kill Your Expectations"
             www.akashmusic.com