Re: What the heck is Behringer doing?

hmmmmm....? As I am not residing in the US,I can not know how good the
support
of Behringer is.
Behringer gives me here a fine support.No need for any lament.
I will contact Behringer to ask them about this misery and give them a hint
that a good support should be also done in the US.
Maybe their Market strategy is more fixed to the european market.I guess
so.
On the other hand it is difficult for a foreign company to get a foot in
the

door of the american market.

Behringer units are usually also "robust" build.So donīt worry to much !

Marty