Re: Acid 3.0 Pro

Correction, the link codes have been changed, here are the new links, and the date has been extended !

Just add my email address ldarthard@ameritech.net  to the "Refered By" field, and that's it !

Save $350 on ACID!  New Exclusive Loop Series!
Offers expire June 30th.

The ACID PRO 3.0 box is now shipping.
Regularly $399, order now for $149!
http://www.sonicfoundry.com/promo.asp?keycode=6678

Download now!  The ACID PRO 3.0 download is
regularly $349, order for $99!
http://www.sonicfoundry.com/promo.asp?keycode=6679

The reviews are in:
"ACID Pro 3 is insane. This is an awesome program."
Mhat Bernstein, Ubiquity Records

"There's nothing ACID can't do."
Peter Buffett, Composer: Dances With Wolves

"ACID changed the way I make music."
Nikki Sixx, Motley Crue

There are no limits to what you can accomplish with ACID PRO 3.0.
ACID PRO 3.0's new features and engine make it the most
complete - and most often imitated - music creation tool available.
ACID's new features include:

    ·Beatmapper(tm) remixing tool - synchronize existing songs with loops
    ·Video scoring track - create soundtracks and music beds
    ·Chopper(tm) editing tool - create drum fills and DJ-style effects
    ·12 New DirectX Audio Plug-Ins (a $300 value)
    ·CD Ripping - extract CD tracks directly into ACID
    ·32 effects per track
    ·MIDI record and playback
    ·DLS sound file support
    ·Sample rates up to 192 kHz
    ·New loops - contains samples from Sonic Foundry's entire LFA series
    ·Sound Forge® XP Studio 5.0 (a $99 value) and
       Vegas® Audio LE multi-track editor (a $99 value)

Save over $300!  Only through June 30th.

TO BUY NOW:

ACID PRO 3.0 in the box for $149:
http://www.sonicfoundry.com/promo.asp?keycode=6678

Download ACID PRO 3.0 for $99:
http://www.sonicfoundry.com/promo.asp?keycode=6679
Loop CD shipped separately.

This offer cannot be extended.
This is your last chance to purchase the latest version of the
software that changed music creation forever - ACID PRO 3.0.

Get yours now, only direct from Sonic Foundry.

releases each month, straight to your door.  We even pay shipping!

Purchased individually, these loops would cost you over $700!
But as a Subscriber, you'll save over $500.

Click here to become a Subscriber: http://www.sonicfoundry.com/subscriber.

We can only hold the Loop Subscription Series price until June 30th.
Subscribe now!

ACID PRO 3.0 AND THE LOOP SUBSCRIPTION SERIES -
A TOTAL SAVINGS OF OVER $800 FOR THE MUSIC BIZ'S
BEST LOOP-BASED MUSIC CREATION TOOL, AND THE
NEWEST LOOPS THAT MAKE IT ALL HAPPEN!
THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OFFER ENDS JUNE 30TH.
NO EXTENSIONS.  NO EXCEPTIONS.  GET YOURS NOW.

Sonic Foundry Inc.
www.sonicfoundry.com
Customer Service and Sales:  1.800.577.6642.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE WITH QUESTIONS.
YOUR RESPONSE WILL NOT BE SEEN.

Please direct technical or product questions to:
mailto:customerservice@sonicfoundry.com, or visit
http://www.sonicfoundry.com/support/supportmail.asp

You received this message because you requested to stay
informed of Sonic Foundry products and promotions when you
registered a Sonic Foundry product.

IF YOU WISH TO BE REMOVED FROM FUTURE
SONIC FOUNDRY MAILINGS, YOU MUST RESPOND
TO THIS EMAIL WITH "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE.

You can also request email removal by writing directly to
mailto:mailpref@sonicfoundry.com with "remove" in the subject line.