Re: OT: Electrix at Musician's Friend

Thanks for the heads-up! I just called. My card was charged too,
technically
though it's just an authorized hold. They said the back order date for
everything is July 15th. Waiting an extra month to get these naturally
kinda
sucks but they said they had ordered enough so that I'd get what I ordered
and that's why I'd been charged, so it works out I guess. In light of the
discount and what looks to be great gear, when I do get them, I think it'll
be worth the hassle. I guess we can wait and see, but if my case is a good
example, you being charged might be a good thing. So, don't lose hope, at
least not for 33 days...

Again, good luck to all of us. Thanks to those who've been reporting in.

Jon