Re: Does a dual Mic Clip exsist for looping vocals live

    I'm actually planning on using my boomerang and looping both guitar and
vox by using a small mixing board sitting right beside me and using the
effects sends to the boomerang, and then my boomerang will run back into a
separate channel.  When I want vocals to be looped, I reach over and crank
up the send on that channel.  If I just want to loop guitar, turn the send
on the vox channel down (which will be the majority of the time).

    mike