RE: Events in LA

Title: RE: Events in LA

when are you going to be here?

stig

Hi all,

I'm in LA for a week from next Saturday, before heading up to Santa Cruz and the Bay Area for the gigs with the truly
wonderful Mr Rick Walker and Michael Manring.

Anyway, my gig contact in LA hasn't really come up with much (to be fair, it was very late notice) so I'll have a fair bit of

free time, which I'm open to suggestions on how to spend... I'll be available for some private teaching, if anyone's
interested, and if there are any jams or gig slots going let me know! Anyone playing at the Knitting Factory? Stig, you got

any gigs? I'd love to see you play?

so what's da scoop on LA/Orange County?

cheers

Steve