RE: buying a headrush online?

Though I concur on the points about the looping shortcomings of the
Headrush, I still dig mine. I use it judiciously along with a Boomerang and
a DOD D12. The 23.9 seconds of overlapping looping time (in the delay mode)
is cool. I like the multi-outs for recording, devoting the outputs to
different tracks. When using the tape echo and offsetting the delay for
each
output, you get an interesting results in the headphones. For strict
looping
purposes, however, the DL4 is probably the best bet for a few bucks more.