request to Festival organizers

> C'mon Dennis, you know the answer to that one- if you make the pages Kim
> will most likely add them to the LD site- so get busy! ;)

Ok, you make a good point.  (Did I just volunteer for something?)
All you festival organizers out there, send me your advice.  (Yes, I think
*did* volunteer!)
I'll moosh it together into some aggregate webpage.  And if Kim likes it,
maybe we'll see it on Looper's Delight.

Some Suggested Topics (besides the normal):
1) Finding a venue
2) How to advertise
3) How to avoid going crazy
4) The Follow-up (after the Festival)
5) Tips on Sound Reinforcement for loopers

Dennis Leas
dennis@mdbs.com