LA loop fest

>>>-- Can Steve, Tony, Ric, and myself be at the performance space by
5:30 or so?  Earlier might be even better, if possible...  I'm
thinking in terms of getting gear set up, patched into the mixer, and
some basic soundchecking (NEVER an easy thing when it comes to most
looping gigs!)<<<

All the ideas from Tony and Andre are fab - I can be there by 5.30 if
neccesary, but I only take about 10 minutes (actually less with my touring
set up) to set up...

I'm really looking forward to meeting y'all...

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk