Re: OT steinberger Thanks

Hey,

yup it is a master tuner/spring tension adjust.  It's control was fine and
just didn't notice a big change while adjusting it.

Also, I'm thinking of moving the bridge pickup so that I can mount my
GK-2a.
(it's a hair short of making it)  Am I crazy?  It's not a pure composite
model,
but a wood body/bolt on kneck model.  If any of you have horror or success
stories, I'd like to here them.

Mark