Re: Loop Feste Decompression - question for Andre

Congrats on the LA looper fest!  I would have loved to have been there, but
alas, working 7 days/week in the mojave desert while taking 2 classes has
left me with little time for playing....let alone seeing others
play....ahhh this should all change in about a month!!

 >and liberal use of the top-secret
>remultiply+undo "bug" maneuver (aka "The Sylmar Shuffle").

Could you elaborate on this?  I must have missed it when it was discussed
previously....or maybe it is really top-secret.....

Thanks,
Chris