Looper's Delight Archive Top (Search)
Date Index
Thread Index
Author Index
Looper's Delight Home
Mailing List Info

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: multiple amps/signals

> Pot type certainly depends on the maker. Just substitute an audio taper
>  dual-ganged pot if you have questions about it, or better yet, call the
>  manufacturer and get the details.
apologies for being so vague,
a dual log pot (audio taper) wouldn't do for cross-fading,
cos you'd have to wire one pot backwards
......making it anti-log

well, looking at the post I thought switching was required rather
than fading

but who knows?

andy butler 
too busy looping to answer the post coherently