Re: more RepeaTer 1st impressions

I have the same limitation with the JamMan.  You can get around it by, as
someone else on the list said, by "priming" a loop.  In other words, start
loop, but don't play anything into it.  Then, open it back up and play all
you
want, sustain o rama.  It sure would be nice if you didn't have to do it
that
way though.

Mark