Racks (Re: Yet another beginner..)

lance glover said:

> ...owning rack upon rack of exotic gear might look impressive...<

Hmmm, speaking of racks: I'm starting to accumulate stuff (edp,
repeater, mixer, filterqueen...).  So far, I've been fairly clever
stacking the stuff on shelves (repeater is hanging).  BUT, it's hard
getting to the back to see what evil lurks with all dem sound cords!
Any suggestions on efficient ways of racking, like are there
mini-ErectorSets™ to build a custom stack ("plumber's tape"? :-)   Like,
how would you start racking in a small way?

"Table-top now, wheelz later!"

Thnx for sharing, David