Re: OT - 9-11-01 -- looping prayers

I personally hope/believe that things like prayer, meditation, making a
special loop and letting it run-  possibly help to create order on
sub-atomic levels etc- which can have far reaching effects- however subtle
they may be-
Although the loop itself in RAM may not be doing much (or it may- who
knows)
the mental effect of your knowing about it etc may be the more obvious
effect- like group prayer no matter what religon may create the same
positive results- I think of the Olympic Flame etc as an example in a way-
knowing the flame is alive has an effect on our physiology- which has an
effect on the universe-
I think these ideas are subtle to the extreme- but I like them anyway- the
more I learn about physics the more I believe. Funny- I think Einstein and
the rest expressed a heightened spiritual element in their lives as a
result
of all the science they were involved in I think- Maybe the possibilities I
see in science/physics are advancing to the point where they could support
ideas like prayer helping people far away etc.

I know the loops I have running at home are good for me- maybe in turn that
spreads good farther than myself- a nice thought regardless of your
beliefs-

Cliff