RE: Synch issues, the official electrix response.

We are not giving a specific date yet. It will be announced on the list
once
it is available for download.

Best,
Jamie.

Jamie Drouin
Visual Designer
Electrix/IVL Technologies Ltd
6710 Bertram Place, Victoria, BC, V8M 1Z6 Canada

email... jamie@electrixpro.com  fax... 250-544-4102  voice... 250-544-4114