RE: OT:Octave choice

Title: RE: OT:Octave choice

Anyway, my quest for a great Octave pedal is not over- I will try every one I can get my hands on and let you know- I will even try the Dan-O only because there are some glowing reviews on HC- who knows- I can hope!

** let us know, cause i've never been particularly satisfied either.

 I don't understand how my new M-One can do octave so deeply shitty and a cheap ass DOD does it way better- kind of dissapointing- but I didn't buy the M-One for octave-

** digital versus analog???

stig