Re: OT:Octave choice

i use a reissue e-h bass microsynth for octaves. among other things, it
can do one up and/or one down. i've always been happy with how it tracks.
tho i think any octaver is going to have a hard time with a bass guitar's
low b string. those are some mighty big waves to track! also, i really
dig the brown boss unit. i love what it does to the signal. seems to
compress it slightly and add a nice amount of grit. i also have the ebs
and it's way too clean for my taste. also, i don't think it trackes much
better than the brown boss and certainly not as well as the microsynth. i
know the microsynth's are pricey, but man, they do a lot!

tony