Re: COMPUTER PLUGINS for LOOP PROCESSING: a proposed new thread

Hi Rick,
Here are a few of my faves:
Q-deloiser - 30 second delay with filtering on feedback, reverse, and flip
flop, (forward then reverse) delays plus multiply , divide functions.
SC baby sampler allowing you to sample on the fly, change your loop points,
speed, direction etc.
Ohm boyz delay - 4 delays with distortion and filtering in the feedback
paths and morphing between patches.
Vreorder which cuts your sample into up to 16 piees and rearranges them in
any order in any direction with the ability to assign volumes, pan and
crossfade times to each - confusing !!
There are more but if you want a list , email me off list.
These are all free incidentally apart form the 10 dollar Ohmboyz one.

Gareth

> Hey guys,
>
>    I just discovered a very hip plug-in freeware site (for both PC and
Mac)