Re: COMPUTER PLUGINS for LOOP PROCESSING: a proposed new thread

Gareth, where are these available and are they Mac or PC?  Sorry if this
was
somehow mentioned earlier, my email is totally screwed and I'm sure I'm
missing something...

Don't know if anyone has mentioned Cycling 74's Pluggo--I rely on it
heavily.  Nearly a hundred wacked out effects for $74.  My recent favorite
is Native Instruments' Spektral Delay, which does processing in the
frequency domain and is producing some unimaginable transformations which
I've never been able to get before.  Around $130 as I remember, and very
well worth it.  SD is for both Mac and PC I think.

David Lee Myers