RE: Peavey PC-1600x in a rack case?

>Does Willy have the specs on how to do the Pedal conversion for the
>1600x?

When I said he put the pedals in parallel with the faders, I meant
that they have the top end (probably +5V), the bottom end (probably
ground) all together and then each slider contact (middle) connected
to the slider contact of the corresponding fader... its somehow too
simple to explain. If you are not familiar with electronics, search
the help of some hobbyist and he will understand "parallel" :-)

As mentioned, this method is not very noble, but works.

I bought a 1600 for the studio and a spare part main pcb for it to
build it into my new fader pedal board. There I will not have any
display, but create the setups on the studio unit and then dump them
to the pedal unit.
I hope I will finally have some time to do this, when the #$^%
upgrade is perfect... ;-)

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org