Re: Looper development and production costs?

OK.  Sure.  Don't come to me when Gibson decides (again) that the EDP
isn't worth
manufacturing.  My guess is not only will there not be an EDP 2, but
within a
year, there probably won't be an EDP at all.  The reason I don't own one is
because it didn't exist when I was in the market for one, and when it did,
there
was a better alternative.  Because Electrix is aiming at a broader
audience,
they'll win.  If you don't think it's a numbers game, you're asleep.  I'm
suggesting (and offering my services for free, BTW) a logo redesign
because I
don't want to see the EDP go away, even though I'm glad I went to the
Repeater.
There will be a big change soon, and Trace-Elliot should be worried.  I
can say no
more.  There are more DJs than there are looping musicians, and Electrix is
hitting both bases.  If what Kim says about EDP sales is true, there
aren't many
EDP sales in a year.  Barely enough to make it worth making, if I'm
reading him
correctly.  If Electrix takes a chunk of their sales (as they did with me)
this
conversation will be moot.

Mark Sottilaro