Re: Looper development and production costs?

Kim, I've got to hand it to you for having the patience to answer these
questions. People don't know what it's about until spent a month re-writing
code that was supposed to take only a week tops while being sidetracked
because someone decided to use anodized screws to make a ground connection
or a silscreen was mis-registered or a PCB run was over-etched or an
assembler mis-read an assembly drawing or your shop compressor blew a
head-gasket or the paint mfg discontinued your paint and the replacement
isn't compatible with your already primed parts or your 2nd-source mfg of
an IC discontinued production and the main source now has a 2K pc. minimum
or there are no memory chips or tantalum caps because the cell phone
industry has swallowed them all... et al... and to think you could be paid
3 times as much to write an embedded guidance system for a cruise missile
and take long sushi/sake lunches and paid vacations. But the music biz is
so glamorous...
-hs

http://www.starrlabs.com