Re: 1200s Technics Set

Kevin Goldsmith wrote:

> Has anyone else been promised this?

I got an email asking me to Western Union cash ASAP. It raised a red flag
since
I specifically asked for a phone number and I didn't get one.  I wrote him
back
asking for a phone contact and references (offering the same of course) and
haven't heard anything since.

It may be legit but best case the seller seems a little anxious and
ignorant on
internet sales, worst case a possible scam.

That said, I hope it's on the up and up. I'm passing since I don't need the
risk or even the gear :)

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.