Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V01 #709

Hi,

I'm new to looping and brand new to this list
(this is my first post). In relation to the
recent discussion about the Line6 DL4, I'm trying
to compare the DL4 with the Boomerang. Are these
apples and oranges? I read reviews on both in the
Looping tools section of this site, and also I
read some of the archived feedback. Could some of
you share situations in which you use both tools?

I've also been told that the Boomerang and DL4
are preferable live, but in recording situations,
you're better off with a software tool like Acid.
I bought Acid a while back, but I haven't sunk my
teeth into it yet. I would rather make my own
loops than buy the libraries. However, some of
those libraries look very good.

Anyway, looking for guidance. Thanks!

MJ